Performance of the Wireless Charging Power Bank:
A. It can charge for electronic products accord with QI standard such as for mobile phones above Samsung S6 wirelessly. Put the mobile phone on the charger for charging and no wire is required. Install a thin external receiver for Apple or other Android mobile phones, then they can be charged wirelessly by the product as well.
B. It can serve as a conventional power bank with the built-in 20000mAh polymer lithium battery, and the output with cable is 5V, 1 to 2.1A.
C. There are 1 power light, 1 wireless charging indicator and 4 charging power indicators with the cable connected.
D. There are dual input ports of MICRO USB and TYPE-C and a USB output port.
E. There is a built-in wireless receiving coil, so it can charge for the polymer battery with a low current wirelessly as well.
D. It’s shell is rounded and coated with rubber oil, and it’s front side is pasted with the O-shaped anti-slip ring for wireless charging.
1. Input voltage: 5V, 2A
2. Output voltage with the cable connected: 5V, 2.1A
3. Wireless charging current: 500 to 1000 mA
4. Wireless operating frequency: 110 – 205KHZ
5. Radiation distance: about 2 to 4 mm/ 0.07 – 0.16in
6. Charging power: 5 mW
7. Standby power: less than 30 mW
8. Conversion efficiency: more than 70%
9. Product Size: 138*62*22mm
10. Weight: weight of the bare machine: about 220g